With fast, easy access to I-70 and I-15, Salina’s Business Park offers a great location for any organization. Each parcel is all ready for building with electricity, water, wastewater, etc. The City Council has zoned for commercial uses including warehouse and distribution facilities. With zoning already in place, a company can move in quickly and barrier free. In addition, Salina City has working relationships with major construction firms that can provide full-service needs.
- 445 Acres
- Customizable parcel sizes to fit your needs
- Land costs range, $15,000–$50,000 per acre
- City is willing to negotiate favorable land prices as an incentive
- 20 miles from Richfield’s municipal airport
- 145 miles from Salt Lake International Airport
- Immediate access to I-70
- Fast access to I-15 (25 miles Northbound, 55 miles Southbound)
- Utilities and infrastructure completed through Phase I
Local officials are confident that the local labor force will meet the needs of the company. During the opening phases of the Richfield Wal-Mart and Home Depot, over 3,000 people applied for 300 positions. This type of response is predicted for any organization coming to the area. There is a population of over 40,000 within 50 miles.