Richfield Municipal Airport
- Free cars you can drive locally
- Immediately adjacent to Richfield’s Business Park and 20 miles from Salina’s
- IFR rated
- Expanding airport runways in near future
- 1 mile from Richfield’s Business Park
- 20 miles from Salina’s Business Park
- Runway Length: 6,645 ft.
Salt Lake International Airport
- 165 miles on Northbound I-15
Sevier County is located next to two high traffic interstates. Access to I-70 is within 2 miles. Access to Northbound I-15 from Richfield is 45 miles away; Southbound access is 35 miles away. Access to Northbound I-15 from Salina is 25 miles; Southbound access is 55 miles away.
Sevier County has access to several large trucking companies that collectively have over 350 vehicles. A list of the major trucking companies is shown below: